First page intro

What is up Bloggers!?


How is everyone doing today?


So, this is the introduction page of what this blog is going to be all about, some information about myself and what my plan and goal of achievement is.


First thing is first, Kia Ora and welcome. My name is Dre, I was born and raised in New Zealand.

Due to privacy respects I will not mention any of my family members names, but what I will say, as this is an introduction about myself and want other Bloggers to get to know me, is


First off, I don't know my dad very well at all, I've met him a few times in my life. Bad dude, drugs, gangs, violence, huge crime and prison time. So a lot of us can relate.

I can't help but thank God right now that He had a different story for my life.


Me and my mum were tight; fell of here and there with all the bad things that happened between her and I, siding with her partners over her own child, lying, cheating, fighting, childish behaviors but; moving past all that, I honor my mum, mistakes or not, I forgive and move on because family is family - what are you gonna do?


I have 3 sisters and 1 brother. 2 sisters of whom I do not see, 1 being she has no interest or time to attempt to care. The other I have no idea about, I have only seen a few pictures of what she looks like, never met her, don't think I will ever get the opportunity too either.


However; who I do have are my 2 younger siblings whom I consider my full brother and sister. Being they were there with me my whole life. Lots of love to them.


I don't know my Grandad, couldn't care less about him, he doesn't take care or speak to any of us so why make effort when it's not acknowledged, right. 


My nan passed away in the middle of 2018 and that was a massive breakdown for me and to this day I still have very hard moments of not seeing or hearing her talk to me, give me advice, help me out etc.


My Pop, who I consider to be my real Grandad - also my only earthly father figure who has been around since I was born - is a good at heart person and will help me however I need and is always there to kick and have a chat with. He has some really good stories to tell about his past and things he went through and how he overcame them.


I went to Waterlea Primary school from my first day age 5 until I was 7, then I went and lived with my grandparents due to lots of hardship and violence at home, and attended Windy Ridge Primary School on The Shore until I was 9. 


In 2005, when I was 9, I moved to Australia with my mum, sister and brother (who at the time my mum was pregnant with) and my brothers dad,. 


Those times in Australia were next level and so much fun for what I can and do remember.


We lived in Queensland on the Gold Coast for 2 1/2 years. I attended Elanora Primary school from years 4-6 and then we moved out to NSW in Bogangar where we stayed for 6 months more.


Times started getting dark around this time in my families life. 


My stepdad became much more of an angry alcoholic and the reason being (which I believe to be accurate) was because he didn't have any work and he was really upset and depressed he couldn't provide for his family. Which - me being in this situation before, and currently - is not a good feeling, and you do start spiraling.


My stepdad almost murdered me and my little brother - his only son - the night of my birthday in 2008. Being a protector, I took to a bat and broke 2 of his ribs and punctured his left lung. 


After this happened, my mother, sister, brother and myself went back to New Zealand with the help of my nan funding the trip with all of our furniture and belongings, and things started to go down slower and slower at this stage.


New men were coming into our home every 2-6 months, bad dudes too, not bad to the point of rapists or killers. Just to the point of narcissistic traits, control freaks, manipulators, y'know, all of the psychological tricks in the book to bring us down. 


I got into lots of fights with these men as early as the first few days, until the final days they were around and everything in between, I was kicked out of my home at age 13, 14, 15, 16, 17. In between homes every 1-5 months.


I was in a better position when I decided to leave home for the last time because I couldn't handle this happening to me anymore and still progressing at age 20. I finally left home and headed for my own life in the upper part of New Zealand.


In between jobs a lot, still trying to make something of myself with my music alongside of an actual laboring job for an income, whether it be, landscaping, carpentry, factory work etc.


When I was 21, God spoke to me and I turned from (most of) my old habits and bad ways of living - still fighting some battles along the way, but will make it through - when I was 22, I had my first child - my son.


When I was 23 my partner (at the time) completely jumped ship during the Covid-19 outbreak with 1 days notice and stripped me clean of everything in our almost 6 year relationship together. 


Currently I have no clue where they live or have any way of contact and am fighting to see him which is a very hard and scary process.


But now, as of 24, I have a fiancé, whom I proposed to not even a week ago, I have a nice house, a nice reliable and well maintained vehicle. I have 2 daughters whom I consider as my own, and am thinking of having another child sometime down the line.


So; the reason for this blog, I'm not sure how I will make this work with file uploading and all that, I will figure something out. But, I have had a passion for listening and making music since I was 12, I was the first person in my family to finish school, and I want to be a producer from home so I can provide for my family as soon as they need me. I would love to be the family man and not be spending most of my waking hours at work and then come home after a long day and crash out within the first couple of hours being home to wake up and do it for 6 days.


I have done shift work, early morning and late finish, 12 hour days, and have worked from 8am with a 6:30am wake and 6:50am leave to arrive to work at 8am on time, and a 5pm finish for it to take up to 2 hours travel in traffic. 


Working around my current living area, or from the comfort of my own home, doing what I love doing, and will progress in doing after doing it everyday on my own time, getting paid, meeting people and standards and enjoying myself, will be a dream come true.


I make all of my beats on FL Studio the best way I know how with my own creativity and inspiration, I love the beats I make and I enjoy vibing to them all the time. Everyday I practice, the more better I become at mastering my passion.

This Blog is for those who want to support mine and their own dream and be apart of growing theirs and my career. Make friends, get promotions, shout outs, discounts, make music and discuss topics around this type of industry.


One final thing before this introduction comes to a close.


Help me help you so we can help each other.


The journey begins.


Welcome to HD-Beats.

Comments